Commercial Property Insurance, Farm

Need cover on your Property, Farm or Vacant Land?
We can arrange all types of property insurance and farming land, unoccupied premises or land which is providing an income.

Covers available but not limited to;

Property Insurance
Loss of Rent / Business Interruption
Machinery Breakdown
Farm Equipment
Farm Property
Main Home and other dwellings

Occupations including but not restricted to;

Property Owners
Land Owners
Working Farms
Hobby Farms
Acreage Properties
Land agistment

Let Us Help

Big or small we can cater for what you need at affordable costs.

Commercial Property, Farm Insurance

    Compare quotes and get insurance in right way

    Reliable. Personable. Fast.

    Start a fast, free insurance quote with Anchor Insurance Brokers. We help you find any insurance coverages that are right for you.

    Facing any problem to get a quote!

    Still have you any problem for solutions?


    PO Box 78, Teesdale VIC 3328

    Call for help:

    0433 799 412

    Mail for information: